GREENFIELDS INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES, INC.
Posted on 5-Oct-20
- Work with blueprints or instructions from supervisors.
- Work with materials such as wood, plastic, fiberglass, or drywall.
- Utilize chisels, planes, saws, drills, and sanders to repair and erect structures.
- Check work along the way to ensure it’s up to code and specifications.
- Use levels, rules, plumb bobs, framing squares, and surveying equipment to ensure everything is level and secure.
- Work with prefabricated buildings.
- Build stairs, mantles, and furniture.
- Install cabinets and molding.
- Create structures for pouring concrete.
- Build tunnel bracing.
- Build concrete forms for tunnel or sewer construction project.
- Replace panes of glass, ceiling tiles, and doors.
- Repair or build furniture.
- Install partitions, doors, and windows.
- Responsible for designing, building, installing, and repairing structures, fixtures, furniture, and other items using different types of materials including wood and steel.
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma
- With at least 2 years overseas work experienced
- 100 Full-Time position(s) available.
List of Requirements:
- Updated Resume with job description
- Passport (new/old)
- Valid NBI
- Birth / Marriage Certificate
- College / High-school Diploma
- Certificate of Employment ( in all company)
- POEA Info sheet / OEC (for ex-abroad)
- Trainings and Seminar
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
High School Diploma
Years of Experience
To apply for this job email your details here APPLY HERE