- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- 5 years of work experience for the required position
- 5 years continuous study (IELTS EXEMPTED or IELTS passer)
- Has experience in cruise lines or kitchen camps in the Mining or Construction Industry
- Must have a HACCP Certificate
- 100 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Creating menus
- Cooking food
- Monitoring prep work
- Ensuring impeccable presentation and garnishing
- Managing food provisions
- Ensuring the quality of ingredients and correct food storage
- Using and cleaning kitchen equipment
- Organizing and supervising work of kitchen staff (e.g. kitchen assistants, dishwashers etc.)
- Overall responsibility for the kitchen’s daily operations.
- Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans and kitchen scales
- Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients
- Cook food in a timely manner
- Delegate tasks to kitchen staff
- Inform wait staff about daily specials
- Ensure appealing plate presentation
- Supervise Cooks and assist as needed
- Slightly modify recipes to meet customers’ needs and requests (e.g. reduce salt, remove dairy)
- Monitor food stock and place orders
- Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items
- Experiment with recipes and suggest new ingredients
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area
Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
Years of Experience
To apply for this job email your details here APPLY HERE