INTERASIA OUTSOURCE, INC.
Posted on 14-Oct-20
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in General Work (Housekeeper, Driver, Dispatch, Messenger, etc) or equivalent.
- 5 years of work experience for the required position
- 5 years continuous study (IELTS EXEMPT or IELTS passer)
- Has experience in the Agriculture industry
- Has experience in John Deere, International, Case, Massey Ferguson tractors and equipment
- 15 Full-Time position(s) available.
Agricultural mechanics are responsible for fixing tractors, combines, and other farming implements. Often, mechanics use specialized skills and experience to locate and diagnose the machine’s problem and generate a cost-effective solution. Agricultural mechanics may use computer-aided systems to help troubleshoot and even repair the faulty part or parts. This position might include tasks ranging from working on an engine’s electrical system or carburetor to welding cracked pipe fittings.
- Reassemble machines and equipment following repair; test operation; and make adjustments as necessary.
- Repair or replace defective parts using hand tools, milling and woodworking machines, lathes, welding equipment, grinders, and/or saws.
- Test and replace electrical components and wiring using test meters, soldering equipment, and hand tools.
- Drive trucks to haul tools and equipment for on-site repair of large machinery.
- Fabricate new metal parts using drill presses, engine lathes, and other machine tools.
- Record details of repairs made and parts used.
- Repair bent or torn sheet metal.
- Clean and lubricate parts.
- Tune or overhaul engines.
- Dismantle defective machines for repair using hand tools.
- Examine and listen to equipment, read inspection reports, and confer with customers to locate and diagnose malfunctions.
- Install and repair agricultural irrigation, plumbing, and sprinkler systems.
- Maintain, repair, and overhaul farm machinery and vehicles, such as tractors, harvesters, and irrigation systems.
Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
Years of Experience
To apply for this job email your details here APPLY HERE