- Assess patients’ condition during every visit and chart your observations.
- Perform evaluation tasks, including vital signs and medication review.
- Administer medication as prescribed by the patient’s Physician.
- Dress or redress open wounds and assess progress of healing.
A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
Candidates must be a Prof’l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam) holder.
Female applicants are preferred for this role.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Regular Staff Nurse.
- Open to Non-passers/Prometric passed nurses.
- Accepts Nurses employed in Nurse Deployment Programs (NDP).
- 1 year work gap may be considered.
- Two (2) years renewable contract.
- Gross Salary is negotiable from 3500 QR and up.
- Free accommodation inclusive of electricity, water, wifi and transportation.
- 48 hours per week duty hours
- Medical insurance is provided.
- Transportation from Focal Point – Work Site – Focal Point is provided by the company.
- Sick leaves and overtime pay as per Qatar Labor Law.
- Gratuity at the end of the term of duty per Qatar Labour Law.
- 21 days Annual Vacation Leave with airplane ticket allowance.
- Free roundtrip air ticket between Qatar and Manila after completion of contract.
To apply for this job email your details here APPLY HERE