- Reports to the Director of Operations
- Manages the activities intended to optimize the use of equipment, technology, materials, resources and procedures to continually improve efficiency and productivity.
- Responsible for installation and startup of new equipment
- Performing preventive maintenance and ensuring proper functioning equipment
- Overseeing process optimization
- Respecting occupational health and safety regulations
- Ensuring that the work sites are clean
- Observe and implement total quality standards.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in production; experience on a continuous production line is an asset
- Registered with professional engineering order
- Have a good sense of urgency and excellent planning and organizational skills
- Have good knowledge of GMP, ISO and SQF processes and standards
- Have excellent manual skills
- Be versatile, resourceful and show initiative
- Applicants must be willing to work any where in Canada.
- 10 Full-Time position(s) available.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Years of Experience
Inspired by the success in the Philippines of our parent company, John Clements Consultants Inc.(the pioneer in Executive Recruitment in the Philippines), EDI-Staffbuilders International, Inc. (EDI-SBII) started its humble beginnings in Bahrain in 1978 to answer a growing need for Filipino Engineers and other professionals in the Middle East. With just a three-member staff at start-up, including the owner and founder, the late Mr. Leocadio Dominguez (an accomplished Corporate Executive and CPA with an MBA from Harvard Business School), we have grown to be the leader in the Philippine overseas recruitment industry today.
To apply for this job email your details here APPLY HERE