- Understand and reviews general crop growth principals to allow the candidate to properly supervise labor jobs, adhere to developed cycle and /or production times and ensure work quality is maintained and report any problems to Head Grower.
- Tours growing areas continuously to observe quality and quantity of work being done, to inspect crops and to evaluate horticultural conditions such as plant disease and growing media conditions
- Fully maintains the FS Performance Labor Tracking System (LTS)
- Responsible for preparing nursery activity records including the mandatory GROWER REPORT SUBMISSION to monitor regulatory compliance and submit reports to Head Grower
- Responsible for the protection of all plant development, plant population and growth, including, but not limited to inspecting plants for diseases and pests and giving spray and treatment recommendations to the Head Grower
- Responsible for maintaining current growth and progress charts for nursery, and preparing a weekly summary for the Head Grower
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Agriculture/Aquaculture/Forestry or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Agriculture/Forestry/Fisheries or equivalent.
- 10 Full-Time position(s) available.
Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
Years of Experience
1st Dynamic Personnel Resources Inc. is a rising, government licensed manpower recruitment agency focused in improving people’s lives by giving career opportunities in Asia and the Middle East. Our company is based in Quezon City, Philippines with a growing, satisfied and contented clienteles engaged in land-based jobs in which we intent to have partners and/or offices in key cities in Asia.
To apply for this job email your details here APPLY HERE