- Cut tiles and shape them properly to ensure they fit around obstacles and in tight corners and odd spaces using power and hand tools
- Form tile beds using concrete, plaster, mastic, cement, glue or mortar utilizing tools such as screeds, brushes and trowels
- Align tiles and straighten them with straightedges, levels and squares to ensure patterns are even and precise
- Cut, install, polish and surface granite and marble and ensure accuracy during the installation process for lasting results
- Prepare various surfaces for tiling with waterproofing material or lath and by cleaning the surfaces properly
- Create decorative wall and floor designs by laying and setting mosaic tiles in kitchens, bathrooms and living rooms
- Tap tiles into place carefully using tools to properly adhere tiles to the base, making sure not to break or damage tiles
- Follow blueprints precisely and mark and measure surfaces that need to be tiled to determine how to go about jobs
- Candidate must possess at a High Diploma, Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate.
- Must have minimum of 2 years experience in setting tiles
- Ability to lift heavy materials and equipment
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Carpentry and renovation experience a plus
- The job requires Male applicants only
- Applicants with Tattoo is NOT allowed.
- Must have valid passport
- Must have NCII or Trade Test certificate in Tile setting
Interested applicants are requested to report in the office for assessment and must bring an updated resume in MS WORD format with recent 2×2 picture. You may also send your resume. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.
SANKO EMPLOYMENT SOLUTIONS INC. is a Private Employment Agency with POEA License No. 025-LB-082516-PL and License validity from 8/25/2016 to 8/25/2018. An Overseas Recruitment Agency who is licensed to process applicants to abroad.
To apply for this job email your details here APPLY HERE