Job Duties and Tasks for: “Packer and Packager”
1) Mark and label containers, container tags, or products, using marking tools.
2) Measure, weigh, and count products and materials.
3) Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products in order to ensure that packing specifications are met.
4) Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
5) Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks.
6) Seal containers or materials, using glues, fasteners, nails, and hand tools.
7) Load materials and products into package processing equipment.
8) Assemble, line, and pad cartons, crates, and containers, using hand tools.
9) Clean containers, materials, supplies, or work areas, using cleaning solutions and hand tools.
10) Transport packages to customers’ vehicles.
11) Place or pour products or materials into containers, using hand tools and equipment, or fill containers from spouts or chutes.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.