MULTI-ORIENT MANPOWER & MANAGEMENT SERVICES INC.
Posted on 15-Oct-20
- Experience in similar industry – ie pressure vessels and/or piping.
- Stainless steel and carbon steel experience.
- Welding tickets or qualifications to ASME or equivalent
- Experience in GTAW, FCAW and SAW to UT/RT (X-Ray) standard.
- Ability to fabricate and weld items as directed – strong Mig welding exp. Ultrasonic exp advantageous
- Ability to be able to work autonomously and think for yourself.
- Be able to read and interpret workshop drawings
- Assist as part of the team in the day to day operations as allocated reporting to the Team Leaders
- Ensure all work is completed methodically & in a timely manner as per allocated times.
- 100 % of your time is workshop based.
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s/College Degree.
- Applicants must be willing to work any where in Australia
- No work experience required.
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available.
For interested applicants please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet.
Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s/College Degree
To apply for this job email your details here APPLY HERE